Monday, October 20, 2008

It's About Time!

I know you all are probably in shock right now because I have finally updated or I should say created a new blog.  So throw that old site out and use this one.  It was my new years goal to blog and  I am proud to say I have accomplished my goal with two months and 11 days to spare.  I promise to update at least once a month and share all the exciting things our family is up to. 

On July 10th our little baby Kate was born.  She is such a sweet heart and her big sissy Samara loves to give her kisses when she isn't pinching her toes.  She was 8 lbs. 3oz. and a few days early.  Our girls had a fun little photo shoot with Aunt Darby when Kate was about 2 months old.  
 

3 comments:

quadmom said...

That picture is too precious!

Ryan and Candice Nelson said...

They are so adorable! We've been meaning to call you to get together. I'll tell Ryan :)

TeriDel said...

Yeah! I am so glad that you guys have a blog. Your girls are so cute and now we get to see more of them.