Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cupcakes, Cotton Candy and Carnivals!!




Nanna, and the babies Kate, Kaleb,Becca, Darby, Meghan, and Ande












Our Little
Kate-O-Lantern!!  













The Hot Dog cooks showed up with the cutest hot dog i've ever seen a "Lanie Dog" When they showed up at the Schnepf's Jarom yelled "Dad you have got to see this baby, it's the  best costume ever!! 
















I am T-T-Tiggerriffic!!!  I like to bounce and giggle and eat lots of candyriffic candy!  Samara could'nt choose between Tigger and Pooh Bear so she was both.  We had a fun week full of Halloween parties. It all started as we bounced over to the ward carnival and chili cookoff on Saturday where Sister Loftgreens cornbread is a new family favorite and where Samara helped herself to some chocolate cupcakes for the cake walk during the opening prayer.  Next, we went to Nanna's to frost and EAT sugar cookies in the shape of pumpkins, bats, witches hats and ghosts cuz that's what Tiggers do best. That night was a blast at the block party where we bumped into Kami, Zac, Addie the princess and the 50's twins in poodle skirts and pony tails.  It was so fun to see the Scanlans.  I have decided for our family we will be regulars at that party from now on because got a rumbly in my tumbly for the cotton candy and grape snow cones that were delish!  I was defiantly in my happy spot!!  Jeremy took tiger to the fishing pond where she won some bubbles and then he bought his girls some jewlery the kind that glows in the dark.  What a sweet Daddy and  Husband.   The next day was Thursday and I had a carnival at the park with my preschool class where Tigger had more chocolate cupcakes when Mom wasn't looking.  Friday we headed to the Schnepf's to carve pumpkins.  Jer carved a really scary skull  on his. Everyone put on their costumes.  Samara decided to be Winnie the Pooh and Kate was Piglet. We had our own Halloween parade on our way to Stacy and Eric's house for Jack's first birthday with Scott and Ande's Jedi nights, princess Leah, Tigger and Alli's horse, chicken, and pumpkin.  Jer and Scott decided Eric put them to shame when he brought out the homemade pinatas that looked like jack-o-lanterns.  Stacy made the cutest pumpkin cake and homemade rootbeer.  Jer and I decided we needed to eat some more so we went to Oregano's where we had no wait at 7:00 on a Friday night and  were greeted by a giant red tellatubby and Garth from Waynes World and served by Laura Croft who spilled a bowl of katsup all over me.  It was good times with Winnie the Pooh and Piglet there. That was our Funeriffic Week!!

10 comments:

Jeremy said...

What a good time love you Pretty Britty. It looks good.

Jen said...

Oh, I just miss you!! Your girls looked so sweet. We need to visit soon! Love you!!

kara said...

Ty loved Samara's Tigger outfit, he was a tiger. Kate is pretty adorable as a pumpkin/piglet I think both fit but I loved the halloween bow in her hair the best. You look good too! Halloween is always fun. love ya

Annaka said...

Awww...your family is absolutely adorable. *sigh* I miss you darling girl. We need to get together!!!
xo, annaka

snipsandsnails.typepad.com

Julee said...

Yeah!! I love your blog!!! I am so glad you called this weekend!! It was so much fun seeing you and hangin' out at the parade!!! lol Your girls are sooooooooo darn cute!!!!!! It's so crazy seeing you with 2 girls!!! You are the perfect mommy!! I love how Samara couldn't choose to be Tiger or Pooh so she was both. That's too cute!!! Anyway keep in touch!! juleedorr@gmail.com & dannydorrfamily.blogspot.com
Have a SuPeR dAy!!!!
Julee

Heather said...

This is so fun! I love your blog! Kate looks like a little angel in her dress. I can't wait to see you!!!!

Paul and Darla said...

Those two are so cute. I have not seen Kate and Samara sinde Kate was born. I have got to come over some time and say hi. I will call you soon.

Mandy said...

Kimball loves to bounce, jump, hop, skip...he was Tigger too! The matching costumes were so cute!

quadmom said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun Halloween! Your little girls look so cute in their costumes!

mistyp said...

Ahhh! You caught me on # of kids! They are both adorable! I'm so happy to have contact with you again! Do you ever hear from Sister Roundy? I try to email her but don't have much response... YOU look GREAT! I can't wait to read up on your blog and try to figure out where you are and more of what you've been up to! :)