Monday, November 24, 2008

A heart full of Thankfulness!!


My thankful list today is for:
My Jeremy I am thankful for:
The way he lets me sleep in an extra hour and takes care of the girls
The sweet kisses I get whenever he's around
The way he calls me his Pretty Britty
His willingness to change poopy diapers
The way I can always trust him and know he will always love me.
The sweet way he looks at me and tells me I am Beautiful
His love of baking(cinnimon rolls are to die for)
The way he always does the dishes.
The way he works hard and is a jack of all trades
The way he takes such good care of his three girls
The way he throws Samara in the air and make us all giggle
The way the second Samara hears his voice she squeels with excitement and runs to the door to greet him after work.
The way he hides the chocolate covered prailenes so I won't eat them.
The way he loves his calling at church. (Those boys are lucky )
The way his eyes light up with excitement when he drives that orange VW BUG!
His love for the Savior
The way he teaches Samara to fold her arms for prayers
The little boy he turns into when he gets on his unicycle.  You are so fun to watch.
Everything about him from his UBB headband to hisorange crocs.
I love my Jeremy and and Thankful everyday he is so wonderful to me!


6 comments:

A Frost said...

I agree Jeremy is awesome :)I am so glad that he was finally able to win you over!!!

Jen said...

What a sweet post, Britt! Good men are a wonderful blessing for sure. (I have 4 of them!) I miss you!

Tatum said...

So sweet! You are such a cute couple and family!

Dan and Alli Ralphs said...

I love that you love my big brother. He is great and you guys have an adorable family!!

Kurt, Christine and kids said...

Brit -
You and Jeremy are so cute and those girls are so lucky. We miss seeing you guys. I totally agree, the cin rolls are to die for. I'll miss them this Christmas. Hope you have a very special Christmas. Give the girls big hugs for us.

Chet, Shelly and the 3 little peas in our pod said...

I can totally vouch for Jer's cinnamon rolls. We're so glad we can hang out with you guys!