Tuesday, April 7, 2009

You Gotta love the road bike!

CHECK OUT THOSE BIKES!
THE FAN CLUB!!!
THEY ALL LEFT WITH SOME BLING!

 Don't they look HOT in those STRETCHY PANTS!  I can't believe the things our bodies will do.  I am amazed by anyone who can ride a bike for 74 miles.  The tour de Phoenix was this past Saturday and Jer, my Dad, Josh my bro-in-law, and my brother Chet woke up at 5:00 am, scarfed down some bananas, cliff bars and other fueling foods and headed for the starting line.  They all did awesome and finished with Silver medals, oh but Chet is a stud and got Gold! Go Chet!  I have to admit I was impressed with Jer, especially because he trained so hard to get ready for the race.  Ha Ha, the first time he rode his bike in several months was to work and home the Monday before the race.  He did Fantastic along with everyone else!!  Enjoy the Pics!



1 comment:

The Hytes said...

Schnepf-dawg in stretchy pants. Hmm.. Dude, you inspire me for my triathlons. You'd probably still kick my butt even though I actually HAVE been training.