Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pretty Britty Boutique

The boutique was a huge success and so much fun! All the hard work advertising paid off and we sold and sold and sold cute stuff for two days. I wanted to thank all the sellers and also my family for all of their help, Shelly and I couldn't have done it without you! I can't wait until next year! Dad, Mom and Jer stayed up late helping me set up and put tags on my 300 bows. Jeremy made yummy cinnamon rolls and my mother-in-law Terry was there with two of the Fat sisters Jojo and Myrna selling their cook books not to mention their to die for gingersnaps! If you missed out on the boutique, but still would like some bows just call me or check out my etsy shop prettybrittyboutique.etsy.com. Another seller was Ashley and she has super cute stuff at her shop ( hazeljayne.etsy.com). Zack had some sassy fun jewelry made of dominos and other neat stones. His site is mancrafts.blogspot.com. Doing boutiques could be one of my new found loves!

1 comment:

Thoroughly Modern Millie said...

It sounds like so much fun. I wish I could have been there. I hope I can see you at Christmas.